Saturday, June 4, 2011

Resort 2012: Bottega Veneta

So it begins...

Showtime again! To be honest I'm not the biggest resort fan. It's all beachy and windswept and look-at-me-with-my-tasteful-straw-hat. I'm more of a winter/stunning gown girl meself. But I have found some nice stuff in my travels.





























Mmmmmm... chocolately-brown-leathery goodness. I love this colour and this look. I want a skirt/shorts this colour.





























I love this shape and the cut-out look in the metallic material creates a really nice effect.





























I WANTS IT. I can't figure out whether it's just one piece, or two layered over each other, but it is perfection.





























I'm not sure why I like this, or even if I like it. I'm still figuring it out. It would look amazing on Blake Lively though.





























I love the structured-corset bodice look on the dress and the soft, muted colour of the jacket. Hate the fringe on the shoes.






























It's a swimsuit that looks like a cardigan. How could I not love it?






























I have always loved those colours together and I want that bag like nobody's business.





























So floaty and wispy and pretty :) Love that pink.





























This looks like it moves beautifully, and that's fairly impressive for a still photograph.






























I love this painty, screen-printy silk look and those colours are perfect together.






























Finally, some pretty dresses! Love the shiny, ruffled black.





























IF ONLY I wasn't short and nowhere near rich enough, I would have both of these and wear them every day. Like a boss.

3 comments: