Saturday, June 4, 2011

Resort 2012: Bottega Veneta

So it begins...

Showtime again! To be honest I'm not the biggest resort fan. It's all beachy and windswept and look-at-me-with-my-tasteful-straw-hat. I'm more of a winter/stunning gown girl meself. But I have found some nice stuff in my travels.





























Mmmmmm... chocolately-brown-leathery goodness. I love this colour and this look. I want a skirt/shorts this colour.





























I love this shape and the cut-out look in the metallic material creates a really nice effect.





























I WANTS IT. I can't figure out whether it's just one piece, or two layered over each other, but it is perfection.





























I'm not sure why I like this, or even if I like it. I'm still figuring it out. It would look amazing on Blake Lively though.





























I love the structured-corset bodice look on the dress and the soft, muted colour of the jacket. Hate the fringe on the shoes.






























It's a swimsuit that looks like a cardigan. How could I not love it?






























I have always loved those colours together and I want that bag like nobody's business.





























So floaty and wispy and pretty :) Love that pink.





























This looks like it moves beautifully, and that's fairly impressive for a still photograph.






























I love this painty, screen-printy silk look and those colours are perfect together.






























Finally, some pretty dresses! Love the shiny, ruffled black.





























IF ONLY I wasn't short and nowhere near rich enough, I would have both of these and wear them every day. Like a boss.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 私がBottega に対する愛情について忘れる!!ボッテガ 財布私は道で少しセットされて快適になります。そして、非常に長い関係のようです!!bottega veneta 財布 だが、何か私の目を引きます、そして、私が私にはある愛の、ブランドが10倍に戻るのを感じてあらゆるです!!

    ReplyDelete