Thursday, October 14, 2010

Burberry/Gucci/Moschino Cheap and Chic

I can't even remember which fashion week each show is from now. But I love them all :)

Burberry Prorsum


















































I'm kind of loving the leopard print thing, but not in the 'cougar' sense. The above two dresses are great - they're leopard print, but simple and floaty enough not to look trashy.


























LOVING military jackets still. Especially the studded kind.


























Pink + Pastel + Black belted effect = win.




















































This purple is amazing and I love the mix of the purple pouffy dress and the military look.






























Gucci

Great colours and I love the solids. Amongst all the florals it's nice to see some simple stuff, with clean lines.

































Moschino Cheap and Chic


Mostly what I love about this line is that it looks like stuff you would get from a thrift store and chuck together. The bright jumpers and odd mixtures of patterns are all very... authentic. I'm not sure how else to describe it.








Blair Waldorf, am I right? 























I love this skirt. I can imagine square dancing in this.




























LOVE this :D





























I wish I could wear yellow (damn pasty skin)







No comments:

Post a Comment