Thursday, October 14, 2010

Prada/Jill Sander/D&G.

Prada


Really funky stuff - crazy patterns and bright colours. Not sure about the sombreros/horizontal stripes, but I keep an open mind.


























MONKEEZ!!1!





























This pattern looks like it's from a teacup. On a top. I LOVE it. Also - teamed with crazy skirt (which I could never wear), it looks amazing.
































WANT. Even if I don't wear it, I could hang it on my wall and stare at it.

Jill Sander


Everyone's already raved about this. But I have to as well, 'cause it's amazing. The colours, the shapes, the patterns.






That colour. I can't been talk about it. 





























So simple and so lovely.






I love this, as does The Sartorialist and everyone else. The splash of colour is inspired.





























D&G


The Garden Party show - gorgeous and so sweet :) Not sure about the Disney Princesses though...




























Love the red shorts.






No comments:

Post a Comment