Sunday, September 19, 2010

davidelfin

I love the vivid colours and simple lines of this collection  - also the quirky takes on classic pieces. 


























































GORGEOUS jacket.





























Love the cut-away shirt here. And the shoes :)





























Not sure about the side-slit in the skirt, but the rest of this composition is astounding - the triangle of tuxedo shirt, the simple black dress and the yellow belt are perfectly balanced with each other.





























I love this - but actually I think it'd look better without the shirt.





























I don't know what The Sartorialist would make of the short-sleeved tux - but I think it looks fabulous. I can just imagine Penn Badgley wearing this...


























































This cuts a beautiful silhouette, and it's surprising how the long skirt works without the cut-out bodice. 

1 comment:

  1. Is the model in the blue jumpsuit at the top Demelza from Australia's Next Top Model?

    ReplyDelete