Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fall 2011 RTW: Thakoon


I would like to start out by saying that all of the comic-book-coloured plaid is amazing, and every time I see it I imagine a friend of mine saying 'LESBIANS' (you know who you are).

My two favourite shades of the season, all warmly wrapped up together in wonderful picnic blanket plaid-y goodness. I actually think the dress on the right is a picnic blanket.



 If one were to wear the dress on the left with the shoes on the left and the jacket on the right (if it is a jacket, I'm still not entirely sure), one would look awesome.


I clearly like the print here, as I've got it twice. Prefer the cut on the left, but I love the shoes on the right.






























I <3 that jacket. I'm not sure whether I love that dress or hate it, but it's certainly getting some strong emotions from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment