Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fall 2011: St John/Z Spoke/Rachel Zoe

St John

When I think St John I think little dinky suits which are worn by politicians' wives. Or by politicians. The Emily Gilmore-type look. I was very pleasantly surprised by their fall collection.


It's Lily Van Der Woodsen chic. Yet another example of how leopard print can be classy. I love the grey ensemble as well, especially the gloves. 



Sparkly skirt! Sparkly skirt! With leather gloves! Caitlin likey!

Z Spoke by Zac Posen

Seriously beautiful models and great simple shapes. 


 Pair pretty pink dress with pretty black jacket and we've got perfection.
Rachel Zoe

I hate Rachel Zoe as a person. I think she's a massive part of perpetrating the ridiculous standards of beauty which do a great deal of harm to a lot of people. S it kind of bugs me that I love some of her line so much. I feel better when I think about how amazing some of these clothes would look on people of all shapes and sizes (and how much Ms Zoe would disapprove).


SHINY. I want the top on the right so much And the shoes. And on the left: SHINY AND BLUE!


Gorgeous colour on those pants and I think the number of camel coats I've been posting says something about how much I want one. 

SOOOO pretty. Military style buttons/sleeves + pouffy wee skirt + brocade = ridiculously cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment