Monday, February 14, 2011

I can't believe I didn't post this at the time

My last post about BCBG reminded me. Oh my word I love this collection. And I just never got around to posting it.





























So simple and structured, with such great eye-popping colour. I would very much welcome the last two in my wardrobe and I would make all the other law students jealous.





























I really like this 'floppy/floaty things held in with stuff' look. That's a technical term right there.



























Gorgeous classic dress shapes with twists.


























HUGHBUNGUBHG. I love this. It's so..... bleh. I can't explain how this dress makes me feel. Also Blake Lively should wear this.


























And when you're finally sick of all the structured bands of colour - SHAZAM. Big floaty red-black-yellow-grey dress right in your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment